Did you know that testosterone levels drop about 1% every year in cisgender men, starting at as young as 30 years old?
As a result, it’s not uncommon to experience a decline in libido, overall mood, facial hair growth, or lean muscle development. (1, 2)
One way you can combat the adverse side effects of diminishing testosterone levels is with over the counter testosterone supplements and boosters.
However, with so many options available, it can be challenging to find the right supplement for your needs.
The best way to get a testosterone booster that will work for you is to educate yourself about the products that appeal to you the most and discuss them with your doctor.
So, let’s get into our latest in-depth review and go over one of the most popular testosterone boosters currently on the market, Force Factor® Alpha King.
Keep reading to learn more about Alpha King Testosterone Booster and what it can do for you!
What Is The Alpha King Testosterone Booster
Alpha King from Force Factor® combines four premium ingredients to naturally boost your testosterone levels for maximum performance in and out of the gym.
You can try a 30-day supply of Force Factor® Alpha King Testosterone Booster from retail and online stores like Walmart, RiteAid, GNC, The Vitamin Shoppe, Amazon, and Force Factor’s official website.
PS! You can buy it at a discounted price from this Amazon seller!
Special Features / Claims
- AlphaFen®: The signature ingredient is AlphaFen®, Force Factor’s® exclusive fenugreek seed extract with improved bioavailability. Bioavailability refers to how much of a substance is fully absorbed and used in your biological processes. (3, 5)
- Low Maintenance: The daily recommended dosage is to take one capsule daily with breakfast, so you don’t have to worry about taking pills throughout your day. (3)
- Unleash Your Potential®: It is designed to increase the amount of free testosterone in your blood. Free testosterone, or bioavailable testosterone, is easily processed in your body for maximum efficiency and lasting results.
Ingredients for the Alpha King Testosterone Booster
- 400mg of AlphaFen® Fenugreek Seed Liposomal Extract (std. to sapogenins): Fenugreek is a natural remedy originating in traditional medicine. Fenugreek contains saponins, a compound that may alleviate symptoms like low sex drive and increase testosterone levels.
- 150mg of Tribulus Terrestris (fruit): Tribulus Terrestris is a small leafy plant that bears fruit and flowers. Both the fruit and root of the Tribulus Terrestris plant are used in several traditional medicine practices to promote urinary tract health, reduce swelling, and enhance libido.
- 100mg of Black Maca Root Extract: Maca is a medicinal, native Peruvian plant with a range of colored, highly nutritious edible roots. Maca root may reduce prostate size, can improve your mood, increase fertility, and heighten your sexual desire. Studies have shown black maca root to be more effective than other varieties, especially in its ability to improve memory and overall brain function.
- 100mg of DIM (diindolylmethane): Your body creates diindolylmethane when you eat certain vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, and brussels sprouts. Some studies indicate that diindolylmethane may prevent certain types of cancers, reduce your risk of an enlarged prostate, and can be used to treat symptoms of PMS.
Additionally, this Testosterone Booster contains small amounts of gelatin, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, silica, titanium dioxide, FD&C red #40, FD&C blue #1, FD&C yellow #6.
- Alpha King Testosterone Booster’s unique fenugreek seed extract, AlphaFen®, has a high concentration of sapogenins. Sapogenins are a compound found in fenugreek that is believed to be responsible for the processes that block the conversion of testosterone into estrogen.
- Potent ingredients allow you to take only one pill per day, rather than multiple doses throughout your day.
- Force Factor®, the company responsible for this Testosterone Booster, manufactures all of its products in the United States, is based in Boston, Massachusetts, and ships nationally and globally.
- Unnecessary additives like gelatin, silica, and food coloring and dye make this testosterone booster less than ideal for anyone preferring natural supplements. (3)
- Con: Alpha King Testosterone Booster is not vegetarian or vegan-friendly as it contains gelatin, a protein product derived from animal collagen.
Who Is It Best For?
Force Factor® Alpha King Testosterone Booster is targeted towards men over the age of 30 who wish to improve athletic performance and increase sexual desire. (3, 4)
After extensive review, I recommend Alpha King Testosterone Booster for cisgender men with low levels of free testosterone in their system.
And remember, you should always talk to your primary care physician before you decide to take any nutritional supplement, like Alpha King Testosterone Booster, as a part of your regular diet.
What do people say about it?
To find out what real customers had to say about Alpha King Testosterone Booster, let’s go over some online testimonials and review what other users have to say.
On Amazon’s official listing for Alpha King Testosterone Booster, verified purchaser Pepper states,
“I definitely can feel an improvement in my overall feeling, more energy and I can tell when I forget to take my daily dose… I’m 55 years old and had pretty much given up on feeling better and having energy until I found Force Factor[®] Products. I highly recommend any man that is my age or older to try these products”
Furthermore, in a review from Amazon user Rod, the consumer added,
“Compared to other products that I have tried, Force Factor[®] Alpha King is the strongest male vitality supplement to date from Force Factor[®]… It means more energy and better physical performance.”
On Youtube, prominent fitness channel The Gym Rat World provides a five-minute overview of their experience with Alpha King Testosterone Booster.
The Gym Rat World says in their review,
“One good thing about Force Factor® and this supplement is that they actually disclose all the dosages and what’s inside… a lot of [other] companies do hide dosages, which typically, isn’t a good thing.”
Another Youtuber, Eric SuperPham, also provides insight into the product in his review, stating,
“This product has awesome ingredients, heavily dosed properly… And I’ve had some of the best workouts I’ve ever had in my life… So, try this out guys, I think you’re going to like this one.”
If you’re suffering from low free testosterone levels, then Force Factor® Alpha King Testosterone Booster may be able to help you feel more invigorated as an athlete, as well as a sexual partner.
Alpha King Testosterone Booster is worth the relatively low cost, especially for cisgender males over the age of 30, experiencing a decline in overall mood, performance, and energy levels related to low testosterone.
Don’t forget to talk to your doctor before taking any new supplement to your regular diet.
If you enjoyed this article, check out our other reviews and blogs on Dumbbellsreview.com like this review on the Best Supplement for Vascularity.