Testosterone is an essential hormone in men’s health. Its production is at a maximum in early adulthood and drops a little each year after that.
If this has been a topic of interest for you, you might’ve heard about testosterone booster such as Male Ultracore, which we’ll be reviewing in this article.
Testosterone enhancers help with muscle mass, bone density, and sex drive.
They can also help you maintain a healthy weight, sleep better, and have more energy throughout the day. Male Ultracore promises all this and more.
Sounds interesting? Keep reading to know everything about it.
What is the Male Ultracore?
Male Ultracore is a natural testosterone enhancer supplement, helping boost free testosterone levels.
In turn, this brings higher sex drive and libido, great gym performance, better peak erection size. It also improves your mood and it helps you fight stress, depression, and anxiety.
The interesting thing about taking Male Ultracore is that it combines two technologies: VI-PEX and STEM technology.
VI-PEX technology is designed to help blood flow to the penis for a better erection. The good thing is the effect isn’t temporary!
STEM technology is something unique to Male Ultracore and it is designed to boost free and total testosterone levels.
Combined, the two technologies maximize results and give you a boost of energy and strength, along with improved performance in the bedroom.
Ingredients fo the Male Ultracore
The great thing about it is that, unlike most other testosterone enhancers, Male Ultracore is 100% natural.
- KSM-66, also known as Ashwagandha has been proven to reduce anxiety, improve tolerance to stress, as well as enhance sexual function.
- Fenugreek extract, a natural ingredient that reduces the 5-alpha reductase enzyme, thus enhancing testosterone.
- Zinc and Magnesium Aspartate, two of the most important minerals for testosterone production.
- Horny Goat Weed, known for its androgen boosting effects.
- A proprietary blend made of:
- L-Arginine, a precursor to nitric oxide, which is needed to improve blood flow in the body and triggers vasodilation;
- Maca root, a plant that has been used for centuries to aid fertility;
- Tribulus Terrestris, which supports testosterone retention.
Other ingredients include: l-citrulline, saw palmetto, or Rhodiola Rosea.
Pros and Cons of Using Male Ultracore
As with any supplement, there are pros but there are also some cons.
- It contains only natural ingredients.
- Increases libido and sexual performance.
- Helps with post-workout recovery, both by boosting energy and by helping decrease muscle soreness.
- Boosts mood and thus helps fight depression and anxiety and it may also help you sleep better.
- Increases testosterone production naturally.
- It can boost your athletic performance.
- Many of the ingredients, despite being natural, have a potential for side effects. For instance, l-arginine can cause nausea, bloating, low blood pressure, and can be dangerous for those who have liver issues.
- Macaroot should be avoided if you have any thyroid issues, while saw palmetto increases the risk of blood clots. Fenugreek, on the other hand, can have negative side effects for people suffering from frequent low blood sugar.
- Not all ingredients are FDA approved. Do keep in mind this is common with natural supplements. However, the lack of approval can also be seen as a negative aspect.
- Many people claim it doesn’t do work or that they didn’t see the results they were expecting.
Who Is This Supplement For?
Male Ultracore’s main target is men with low testosterone levels who finish too quickly and who have a hard time maintaining an erection.
It is also considered a vitality supplement, so men who are struggling with low energy, poor sleep, who can’t improve their athletic performance despite maintaining a healthy diet and taking pre-workout or protein supplements may also benefit from it.
Male Ultracore doesn’t suggest a certain age group, so it is safe to assume that anyone struggling with these issues, regardless of age, can use it.
What Do People Say It?
There are a lot of reviews on Male Ultracore. Some praise it for its benefits, while others claim it doesn’t work at all.
So where’s the truth, and who should you believe?
The balance of review generally goes towards the pros, so it is safe to assume Male Ultracore is not a scam, as there are plenty of people who are happy with their results.
The negative reviews should remind you that there’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all in terms of supplements, so there’s a chance something that worked for hundreds of people will not work for you.
In the section of positive reviews, one Amazon customer claims he felt better on Male Ultracore than on any other similar supplements, which had made him feel nauseous.
He also likes that the effect doesn’t diminish after prolonged use and that he can feel the boost of energy in all his daily activities.
Another Amazon customer, a 49-year old male, praises the energizing effect Male Ultracore has, on top of the improved libido and performance in the bedroom.
In total, 69% of Amazon users rate Male Ultracore 5 stars. Many of them state they have used similar products and none of them was as good.
On the downside, 13% of users rate this supplement only 1 star.
For instance, one person complains that despite being a more expensive product with so many good reviews, he did not see any results from it.
He adds that he is in good health and shape and was expecting a boost in performance that never happened.
This is the same for most negative reviews: people complain they did not see any results, not in terms of energy, mood, athletic or sexual performance.
There is also one person who complained of severe nausea, which is most likely a reaction to an ingredient.
Male Ultracore is a vitality supplement aimed at boosting energy and libido by naturally increasing your testosterone levels.
It is made of all-natural ingredients, but, like any supplement, it can have its side effects. Reviews are generally positive, though several people complain the product does not work.
If you choose to buy it, make sure you don’t have any health conditions that could be worsened by some of the ingredients.
Overall, Male Ultracore is worth trying, especially if you’ve tried similar supplements and didn’t see good results.
If you liked this article, don’t hesitate to check out our other reviews to find out more about a wide range of supplements and products for your home gym.
PS: Want an alternative? We also reviewed Six Star’s Testosterone Booster!