So you’re getting ready to hit the gym, your bag is packed, and your head is right, your mask is on hand. But you get to the door, and it hits you. Your energy is totally drained. We’ve been there too, all too often.
That’s where pre-workouts come into play. Finaflex’s Stimul8 Super Pre-Workout powder delivers hours of unparalleled clean energy to keep you up and moving the whole time you’re working out. But, is Stimul8 the right pre-workout mix for you and your routine?
If you’re interested in learning more about Stimul8 and finding out whether or not it’s the right workout mix for you, then continue reading for our full, in-depth review below.
TLDR; Stimul8 Review
Price: $26.40 – $29.95
Finaflex’s Stimul8 Pre-Workout Powder delivers hours of safe, potent energy to keep you going strong throughout your workout, no matter how intense your session.
Half an hour before you hit the gym, add one scoop (or half scoop if it’s your first time trying Stimul8; that way, you can adjust to the formula and determine your tolerance) to 8-16oz of cold water, mix, and start exercising.
You should start to feel the effects within half an hour, at most; just remember not to exceed the daily recommended dosage while using Stimul8 Pre-Workout Powder from FinaFlex.
Pros and Cons
- Pro: Packaged in 8.5oz Containers; enough mix for up to 40 pre-workout drink mixed
- Pro: Comes in 7 flavors: Tropical, Apple, Cherry, Watermelon, Gummy Bears, Fruit Punch (with vitamin C), and Blue Raspberry (with vitamin C)
- Pro: Easy and quick to make the mix; just add water and stir or blend
- Pro: Super budget-friendly, especially when compared to similar alternative products on the market
- Con: Some users report receiving containers with broken seals with clumpy mixes as a result of moisture
- Con: Can cause nausea and lightheadedness as a result of increased blood pressure and/or pulse
- Con: As with most workout supplements, Finaflex Stimul8 Pre-Workout Powder and its manufacturer’s claims are not approved by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration)
Is It Worth It?
Considering the massive amount of bang for your buck and the unrivaled line of delicious flavors, FinaFlex’s Stimul8 Pre-Workout Powder is, at the very least, worth a try before your next gym session.
To find out why, and to learn more about FinaFlex Stimul8 for yourself, continue reading below.
In-Depth Review of the Finaflex Stimul8 Ultimate Super Pre-Workout Powder
Want to know more? Then, please keep reading for Finaflex Stimul8 Pre-Workout Powder specifications, benefits, customer testimonials, and more in our in-depth coverage.
Benefits of the Finaflex Stimul8 Pre-Workout Powder
As with most pre-workout supplements, there are a few benefits that you can expect to reap while using Finaflex Stimul8 Pre-Workout Powder, such as boosting your energy, strength, and endurance. Here are just a few:
- Caffeine Boost – caffeine has been proven to improve endurance needed for intense workouts, reduce fatigue, increase athletic performance, and stimulate your central nervous system and metabolism
- Packed with Beta-Alanine – also known as β-alanine, this naturally occurring amino acid promotes nerve signal function, improves athletic performance, and helps to delay muscular fatigue
- Antioxidant-Rich Green Tea Extract – Green Tea Leaf Extract helps prevent inflammation while reducing your blood pressure and blood fat levels; also, it actually helps to increase your body’s capacity for all antioxidants
- 300mg Caffeine per serving
- 0g Carbohydrates per serving
- 2.6g Endurance + Ripping Matrix per serving
- 40 Servings per container (1 serving is the equivalent of 6g or 1 scoop with provided measuring tool)
- Up to 80mg of Calcium per serving (may vary depending on the flavor you choose)
- Contains Phenylalanine
Stimul8 Pre-Workout Powder by FinaFlex is free from additives and unnecessary fillers that you may see included in other similar products currently on the market.
Instead, FinaFlex uses natural ingredients like root extract of Rauwolfia vomitoria and green tea extract to provide you with a natural boost that lasts.
- Some flavors (Fruit Punch and Blue Raspberry) available with 1000mg of Vitamin C added
- Endurance + Ripping Matrix contains TeaCrine, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Cocoa Seed Extract, AMATEA Guayusa Extract, Root Extract, and Beta-Alanine
- Free shipping available when you purchase through Amazon
- Rated 4.4 out of 5 stars on Amazon from over 770 reviews
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars on FinaFlex official website from over 30 verified reviews
- May cause a harmless tingling sensation
When you purchase directly through the FinaFlex official website, www.finaflex.com, you qualify for their risk-free 90-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Their policy states that if you’re not happy with your results from Stimul8 Pre-Workout Powder, then you can return the remaining unused portion of your product to FinaFlex for a full refund within 90 days of your original purchase.
However, it should be noted that if you purchase Finaflex Stimul8 Pre-Workout Powder from a third-party retailer like Amazon or GNC, the 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee does not apply to your purchase.
Who Is It Best For?
We recommend Stimul8 Pre-Workout Powder by Finaflex for athletes older than 18 looking for an extra boost of energy to kickstart their workout.
Stimul8 is most effective when taken 15-30 minutes before your workout with 8-16 oz of chilled water and is not designed for use for more than 8 consecutive weeks.
Finaflex Stimul8 Pre-Workout Powder is not for use by anyone under the age of 18 years old, women who are nursing or pregnant, or in combination with other caffeinated products, alcohol, or stimulants (coffee, tea, certain types of medications, etc.).
Due to the high caffeine content, it should be stored out of reach and away from children.
What Do People Say About It?
We’ve done a bit of digging and, to ensure you get only the most accurate and honest information about Stimul8 Pre-Workout Powder, we’ve found some testimonials and reviews to bolster your confidence before you buy.
On YouTube, user 5 Minute Supp Reviews has dedicated his channel entirely to reviewing different workout supplements, as you may have guessed from his name.
In his coverage of Finaflex Stimul8 Pre-Workout Powder in the Apple flavor, he tests and discusses his experience. After taking an enthusiastic first try, he exclaims,
Oh, yeah! If you couldn’t tell, that tastes really good. I mean, it’s just like straight… awesome apple blast!” He then awards it a flavor rating of “Four and a Half Scoop out of five. Very good. One of the best apple tasting pre-workouts or even supplements I’ve had.”
Another YouTube creator, MattLeeFit, provides his thoughts about FinaFlex Stimul8 Pre-Workout Flavor in his 6 minute plus video review.
“Overall experience, guys, clear and easy. I absolutely loved this. I’m taking the Tropical Storm Twist Flavor… It kind of tastes like a pina colada.” However, he does go on to say that he’s most likely going to try a different flavor for his next purchase as he says, “I really like pina Coladas when I’m sitting on the beach and relaxing, but kind of going to the gym, and, um, yeah. Not a good time for [a] pina colada.”
Lenn W., a verified purchaser, and self-proclaimed national level bodybuilding competitor, rates Finaflex Stimul8 Pre-Workout Powder at 5 out of 5 stars in his review.
Speaking of his own experience using Stimul8, he says,
“I will tell you this is the real deal. Focus, energy, and pump!!… It is potent, loaded with beta-alanine. Unlike too many other products the caffeine levels are moderate, and there is not a body slam crash. Tastes good too.”
Another verified purchaser who uses the handle Dillan offered his experiences in his review of the Apple Blast flavor, stating,
“This is without a doubt the best pre-workout I have ever taken. It doesn’t make you jittery and has just the right amount of beta-alanine… It’s clean energy and doesn’t have an absurd over the top caffeine blend.”
He also goes on to offer his thoughts on the price point, “Overall paying $23-$26 for 40 scoops of great pre-workout is a terrific value.”
The Verdict: Is It Worth It?
When it comes to stimulant pre-workouts, you just can’t beat FinaFlex Stimul8 Pre-Workout Powder. Their trusted and tested formula has been unchanged for five years for the simple reason that it works better than the rest.
Furthermore, Finaflex’s Stimul8 Pre-Workout Powder comes in an unrivaled array of flavors to choose from, and large capacity packaging allows you to save money without sacrificing taste.
Taking all of the previously mentioned into account, in addition to their premium quality, natural ingredients, we can confidently say that FinaFlex Stimul8 Pre-Workout Powder is worth your money.
If you enjoyed this article, you might also be interested in our post about the Best Protein Powder Without Artificial Sweeteners here or our post here on the 10 Best Hemp Protein Powders.
And, don’t forget to check out dumbbellsreview.com for more reviews, articles, and everything else you need to know regarding the latest health and fitness products and equipment.