Marcy Olympic Weight Bench Review
Are you getting serious about your fitness and looking for new and affordable ways to maximize your workout regime?
You already have a schedule and a routine and you don’t want to be restricted by the 6 am to 8 pm hours and monthly fees of a traditional gym membership.
One of the best ways for you to stay motivated in achieving your fitness goals, without sacrificing more time and gas, is to invest in a personal home gym.
You know workout equipment can get expensive quickly and you don’t want to spend thousands of dollars filling a room with ellipticals, treadmills, and barbells you probably won’t use anyway.
Well, Marcy Pro has you covered with their Olympic Weight Bench that offers you a full-body workout in a compact full-circuit machine.
Keep reading more to find out how you can enhance your fitness regimen, without sacrificing your wallet, with a comprehensive review of the Marcy Olympic Weight Bench.
In-Depth Review of the Marcy Olympic Weight Bench
The innovative surge bench utilizes four back positions and moves with ease along a slide track so that you can improve your form and get the most out of your workout.
Constructed of durable steel for stability, Marcy Pro’s Olympic Bench is safe and compact for your peace of mind making it the perfect solution for your home-gym aspirations.
It features an adaptable bar catch that can hold up to 300 lbs of weights so you can challenge how you lift and get the most out of your weights and barbells.
This fully adjustable workout bench from Marcy Pro surely improves your performance and keep you constantly challenging your fitness routine.
Available at a price you can afford.
For the same price as a 5-year gym membership fee, you can get all of the benefits of a full-body workout for the rest of your life from the comfort of your own home.
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 600 lbs (272 kg) (includes weight of the user)
- Assembled Dimensions: 80L x 47.5W x 60H inches
- Maximum Weight on Bar Catch: 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Maximum Weight on Leg Developer: 100 lbs (45 kg)
- Maximum User Weights: 300lbs (136 kg)
The Marcy Olympic Bench redefines versatility with its ability to specifically target multiple muscle groups, ensuring you get the most from your workout.
More than just a weight bench, you can lock the back pad into five different positions so that you can be sure that you are in the perfect position to bench press properly and safely.
The seat sliding track conforms to your needs so that you focus on your chest, core, arms, and legs in proper military and chest press exercises.
Marcy’s Bench also includes two adjustable bar catches on the rear of the frame for optimal space-saving.
Pros vs Cons
- Features weight plate storage posts and Olympic sleeves so you can easily store your weight plates when you’re not using them.
- The bench’s ability to perform multiple exercises means it’s the only machine you need in your fitness journey.
- This machine is fully adjustable so it’s user-friendly for those who are advanced as well as those who are just beginning.
- You’ll never have to worry about gym membership fees, catching something from someone at the gym, or wasting gas going to the gym ever again.
- Requires self-assembly. However, it does come with an incredibly helpful and clearly written instruction manual to help guide you.
- Your friends will all be jealous of how you’ve been able to improve your body and overall fitness.
- You’ll be out of excuses for avoiding working out and getting in the best shape of your life.
- Barbell pads are not included. You should need to buy one separately.
- Fits Olympic-Size barbell and weight plates so you can use the sports equipment you already have with it.
- Dual-function leg developer makes sure you’ll never miss a leg day again.
- Features an extra-large, height-adjustable preacher curl pad for improving your form.
- A total of 6 contoured roller pads and bench allows incline, decline, flat, and upright positions.
- Fully adjustable bar catch and bench press keep your form accurate and safe while working out.
- 2 inch (5 cm) High-density foam and vinyl padding on the seat, back pad, and leg developer keep you comfortable while you execute your fitness routine.
What Do People Say?
According to Amazon, this bench scored a quite high ratings from reviewers.
They also gave it an above average rating for its sturdiness, ease of assembly and range of motion.
One particularly impressed reviewer says,
Another verified consumer on Amazon states,
The Marcy Olympic Weight Bench is a high-quality weight bench explicitly built to keep you safe while maximizing your home gym, helping you to get your body looking, and feeling, amazing.
If you want to improve your fitness without wasting your valuable time and money, this is the home-gym answer you’ve been looking for.
For an affordable price you can enhance your form, intensify your workout, and get the body you’ve always wanted.
If you like our Marcy Pro Olympic Bench Review, then check out our other reviews here at Dumbbells Review.
I’m a personal trainer based in Denver (Matrix Gym) and a true fitness nerd. If I’m not training clients or working out at my home gym, I’m probably skiing, cycling or hiking with my dog Rufus.
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org