Are you someone who literally has no time to go to the gym and workout? Or do you hate exercising but still dream of committing to a fitness lifestyle? You might want to try Armore Wearable Fitness, a unique exercise device that provides you the benefits of an arm workout.
Needless to say, exercise is an essential habit to develop and maintain a good quality of one’s life. Exercise isn’t only for those who want to lose weight and achieve their ideal body figure, but it can also be for weight gain.
If you or someone you know hates exercising or simply has no time for it, then this tool might be worth a try. Exercising is not fun for everybody, and we totally understand why. It can be costly, time-consuming, boring, or all of the above.
Investing in a gym membership or setting up a home-based workout routine is not the only solution to a healthy lifestyle; you can still look for other options just like the Armore Wearable Fitness arm exerciser.
If you want to learn more about this super convenient fitness tool, keep reading to find out more about it so you can decide if it suits you or not.
Armore Wearable Fitness was specifically designed for people who hate going to the gym to exercise or simply don’t have the time to. It has up to 50 pounds of resistance per arm. You can wear it on the go and use it anytime and anywhere you want.
The packaging comes in two different formats, depending on the user’s preference. First, it comes with a shield that forwards the positioning of the brand’s name and is similar to the word “armor.” It also comes without a shield. Each unit is easy for storage and carrying, thanks to its black Nylon zip-up bag.
Instead of spending money on gym memberships or expensive fitness equipment, sitting in front of the computer or doing physical activities like cooking saves you more time and energy. While you’re doing these daily activities, Armore Fitness helps burn away fats and tones your arms.
- Ideal for non-fitness enthusiasts or people with hectic schedules
- Fits under regular clothing
- Allows users to set the amount of resistance (up to 50 pounds of resistance training per arm)
- Tones your arms and burns away fat even in low settings
- Strengthens the connective tissues, bones, and muscles
- Builds noticeable muscle mass, which increases and strengthens entire arms, including biceps, triceps, cartilage, ligaments, tendons, and bones
- Users can go through their regular daily routine and be exercising at the same time
- Each order includes Regular Size and XL straps for wrists 5 ½ – 9 ½ inches, upper arms, 9 to 19 inches
- Wearable arm exerciser on the go
- Might be difficult and uncomfortable for others to put on
- Can be broken after 1-2 weeks of use
- Cheaply made
- Cannot be easily worn under clothing
- Velcro fasteners can easily disintegrate and peel apart
- User can be poked by and easily scratched when not wearing a shirt underneath
Is it worth it?
If you are someone who refuses a long term commitment to a gym membership, invest in expensive gym equipment, or do any traditional exercising, then this tool might be worth it for you.
However, after doing our research and reading reviews from customers, this wearable fitness armband might not be worth buying it.
In-Depth Armore Wearable Fitness Review
- Focuses on a few main areas on your arm such as the biceps and the forearm
- Allows you to experience resistance in areas to build stronger, leaner, and fat-burning muscles
- The device weighs only 7 ounces
- Allows you to experience resistance similar to a dumbbell on your biceps, which strengthens and supports the area for optimal growth
- Ensures you build a leaner muscle in your forearm area
- Helps you develop upper arm strength
Quality and Durability
According to Steven Cersonsky, the inventor of Armore Wearable Fitness, he developed an idea and design, which he terms as a “wearable arm exercise.” It took him six years to experiment and remodel the wearable arm exercise.
Made with quality materials, the Armore Wearable Fitness is made of glass-infused nylon. The product’s washers and gaskets are made out of BUMA, a high-tech type of synthetic rubber for longevity and maximum friction. Meanwhile, the Velcro fasteners are made out of neoprene straps.
Workouts and Exercises
The Hammer Curl
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand while you’re standing.
- Turn your wrists, facing each other.
- Keep arms tucked in at your sides, then flex your elbows to curl the dumbbells up towards your shoulders.
- Lower them down with control.
- Stand with feet hip-width apart.
- Hold a pair of dumbbells at your sides, palms facing in.
- Keep your spine straight, and your core braced.
- Walk-in a straight line with your shoulders engaged for distance or steps.
- Comes in 2 strap devices
- Has a storage pouch made out of nylon to protect the device when not wearing it
- Comes with a free fitness book
Armore Wearable Fitness allows all items to be exchanged or returned as long as it is accompanied by an official authorization. To do this, you must download and print the return authorization form.
In case you’ve found an issue with your purchase, you may dial 877 4-ARMORE. They may be able to resolve your case without returning the product. Kindly keep all packaging material until you’re delighted with the performance and condition of your purchased item.
Doing so will make it easier to return the item if necessary.
Who Is It Best For?
Armore Wearable Fitness is specifically designed for non-fitness buffs or anyone who simply hates exercise. On the other hand, it is also best for anyone seeking a convenient but effective way to get toned arms. With Wearable Fitness Armore, you don’t need to invest in a fitness program or a gym membership.
This tool is also suitable for those who dislike boring and time-consuming workout routines. The ideal prospect or candidate is also someone who prefers to exercise alone or with few people.
You don’t need to make a fool out of yourself at the gym or feel left behind by other members who are ahead of you. Lastly, no more dealing with snooty gym members, and you’ll feel good that you stuck to your New Year’s Resolutions without investing so much money.
What do people say about it?
We’re not the only ones who’ve taken notice of the Armore Wearable Fitness arm exerciser. Here’s what customers from Amazon and YouTube had to say about their experiences:
Unfortunately, there were many negative reviews about this product. One customer named Ruth Vaughn shares her experience with the purchase in the Amazon comments section.
“I love the concept of this item. It, however, has many flaws that need to be addressed before I will repurchase.” She then elaborates by writing, “First is the velcro fasteners. If you do not have a shirt underneath the Armore you will constantly get scratched and poked by it all day.”
“Second is the material the bands are made of,” she adds. “In one of the attached photos, you can see the material ripping and fraying. That is after only 2 weeks of regular use.”
Another problem that Ruth shares is with the material of the fabric or also known as the Velcro fastening, by sharing another attached photo. Aside from that, she also finds difficulty with how you adjust the resistance.
“There are 4 knobs that need to be tightened to a similar tension. However, the problem is that it is all by feeling there is no objective way to know that they are all tightened to a similar level. If you have 2 Armore that is 8 knobs that you have to guesstimate to get even resistance.”
Lastly, she shares how the tool can not be worn under clothing,
“Finally, you will only be able to conceal this under a relatively Lois-fitting jacket or long sleeve shirt. If your elbows are bent, you can easily hide it, but if you straighten your arms, the joint at the elbow will press out on your shirt or jacket.”
However, there are also plenty of positive reviews about the product. One satisfied customer named Michael Nolte calls the Armore Wearable Fitness “the best of its kind.”
“The best arm exerciser. Bar none!” He also writes, “It is challenging to put this device on my arm since I am disabled. But after wearing this device for the whole day, the effect is pure magic! And it has made my arm much more muscular!”
Relevant Videography did a quick Armore Wearable Fitness review on his YouTube Channel. He shares that to use the arm exercisers, you really need to tighten the straps.
“For me, it didn’t work out as good as just regular weights just because it was a little uncomfortable for me personally.” He said that once he started using it, his arm hair started to get caught in the hinges and pull on his hair. Therefore, the item may not apply to people with hairy arms.
He ended up returning the item because it didn’t have enough resistance.
Another YouTube channel named Awesome Dad Gear made an Armore Wearable Fitness review. He starts the video with an unboxing of the package and its additional features. He also demonstrates how the item is worn.
“The idea is really cool. The problem is the execution. It doesn’t work.” He explains that the product does not exactly build huge arms or shape with this gear. He suggests other options like going on a diet and running for weight training.
The Armore Wearable Fitness is a unique piece of fitness equipment originally designed for individuals who ate exercise or who have a hectic lifestyle.
We hate to break it to you, but after researching and writing this in-depth review of the Armore Wearable Fitness, we concluded that it might not be worth buying it.
If you like this review, feel free to read our other views at Dumbbellsreviews.com.